WHO: BodySpec -- mobile DEXA scan technology that gives you a unique glimpse into your body to help improve your health and achieve fitness goals.
WHEN: Saturday, September 25th, 10-2p.m.
WHY: Individualized snapshots of your body to help you:
- Track progress over time, down to exact muscle and fat changes in different areas of the body
- Optimize your health and fitness plan to suit your body’s specific needs. Identify long-term health risks. And compare your bone density to others like you.
- Schedule here: bodyspec.com/scan-me/bemoxie_supplements/2021-09-25
(Deadline to sign up, Thursday, September 23rd)
- Simply click on your preferred appointment (green slots are available).
- If you’re a previous client, log in.
- Select your scan package.
- Fill out the payment and account info and then complete your intake form. (If on a shared computer, log yourself out before the next person signs up.)
- On scan day, wear your workout clothes and leave metal and other jewelry at home. The scan takes approximately 10-minutes. If you have metal you cannot remove, you can still scan without a problem.
- Face coverings will be required during your scan. Scans take 7-10 minutes.
- After the scan, you’ll receive instructions on how to schedule a remote consultation with BodySpec's fitness experts to help better understand your scan results.
- Digital PDF copies of these results are uploaded into your account on the BodySpec website for you to access anytime.
Scan Limitations We cannot scan pregnant women or individuals over 350 lbs due to scanner restrictions. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-601-8184 if you have any questions or need help. We are open M-Sun 7-3:30p.m. PST.